Jalun Bayun, meaning house by the sea, in the local aboriginal dialect, is the name of this brand new seaside property
Jalun Bayun, meaning house by the sea, in the local aboriginal dialect, is the name of this brand new seaside property. This immaculately presented house is situated across the road from beautiful Newell Beach. The house has polished floor boards throughout and each of the 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans, air conditioners and inbuilt wardrobes. The bedding configuration is 1x split king, 1x queen and 2x single The property is beautifully furnished and decorated with many pieces sourced from local artists. The kitchen has all the latest modern appliances that one would need, including a coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave etc. The large outdoor deck is ideal for bbq's and entertaining and the open plan living area gives you views across the ocean to Port Douglas and beyond The beautiful poolside cabana is the perfect place to relax and pass the day away.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen
- Private saltwater swimming pool
- Outdoor dining pavilion
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- TV/VCR and surround sound system
- Tropical furnishings and art collection
- Day excursions to Reef and Daintree can be arranged
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- 2 large king size bedrooms
- I large 2x single bedroom
- Cooking facilities
- Linen supplied
- Swimming pool
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- Gourmet kitchen
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/tea making facilities, cookware, tableware)
Property Location Map
Jalun Bayun Reviews 0 Reviews
Would you stay in this property again ?
How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?
How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the internet ?
How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money"
How did you rate the booking process ?
How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed